Since Kendall's 1st birthday I have taken a picture of her in my veil...
1 year...
2 Years...
3 Years...
Well..this year she is 4...
On the last picture I decided I would ask her who she thought she would marry and snap the picture right when she said his name.
Who was the winning beaux, you might ask...
No...he isn't already taken...he is just a "pro"...
I just copied this pic from his mom's blog.
Funny story...we went to this wedding to see Parker in he "ring bearer debut." And in the middle of the wedding Kendall leaned over and said, "Mommy, I really want to marry Parker." I said, "Okay, Kendall, I am fine with that." (Earlier in the week we told her Parker was going to be in this wedding and we think she thought he was getting married to someone else and she was a little distraught). After the wedding, she pulled my arm and said, "Come on, mom. I want to marry Parker." She meant NOW! I quickly explained she couldn't marry Parker (or anyone) until she graduates from college!!!!

2 comments:
i cannot believe that baby is 4!!!! ridiculous. love you and see you in 6 days:)
Yippee!! We win!! I know that we would be more than happy to have Kendall in our family!! :) Love that little girl...so can't believe that she is really 4! Miss ya'll!
Post a Comment