"Do you like anything that I cook" Ham, turkey, I really like that the most and apples
Food you DO NOT like: Macaroni and Cheese
Color: Pink and Purple
TV Show: Annie
Toy: My babies, Allie
“Do you not like your other babies anymore?” I do, but they are old.
Dessert: Candy, okay not candy since candy isn’t good for you, right momma? So, pizza.
Song: Apple Bottom Jeans, okay not apple bottom jeans (she knows this is not a good answer), the chicken one (which is really “This Love” by Maroon 5…Ryan dances like a chicken on the “this love has taken a toll on me” part) FYI…RYAN is the one that taught my kids BOTH of those songs! I had no part in it...or at least a very small part! Especially in the Apple Bottom Jeans. She actually LOVES to sing...everything about her day is a song...she is constantly making up songs about everything. I love to listen to her and wish I could capture all her songs on video, but everytime I try she stops.
Place to Go: don’t know…she actually likes to stay home…something she gets from her dad…not me! This is a better trait that she inherited than his taste in music.
Clothes: The princess shirt she has on…she didn’t even know she had it until today…really she likes to wear one of 2 things…dress up clothes or nothing.
Thing to do with daddy: Go to the park...but don’t even get dirty.
Thing to do with Mommy: Go to a tea party.
Who will you marry?: You. I was thoughting I was marrying Ella, but it was you!!! (Sorry Parker and Elliott)
What will you be when you grow up?: A doctor…a mommy doctor (to clarify that is a doctor AND a mommy NOT a doctor that takes care of mommies). And she also added that she wants to be a teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment