After preschool (which is at our church) around Halloween one day, Kendall asked me if I knew the Halloween virgin? Well, being a good ole' Church of Christ girl, I was of course confused because I was always taught that Mary the mother of Jesus was the only "virgin" (that we talked about, you know). So very cautiously, I said, "Noooo, I don't." She said, you know it is like "Lord's Army, butscept (except) it goes "I may never march like a monster, screech like a black cat, climb like a spider, I may never fly like a scary bat, but I'm in the Lord's Army."
Imagine my relief when I realized the Halloween VIRGIN was really the Halloween VERSION.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jen
My Mom was wondering if you still have your embroidery business. She is interested in ordering a couple more duffle bags. She tried to send you an email, but doesn't know if it is the correct address. If you don't mind would you give her a call. Veronica 801-814-1175
I know who you are!!! We stalk you guys too. We were actually on here the other day so Sage could see your blog.
She is eating lunch with the same boy in her class everyday and Aric's been teasing her. He told her that he had a girlfriend when he was little and so we got on your page.
Then Sage saw the American Girl post and now probably thinks you're the coolest person ever!
Post a Comment