Again...behind on blogging...even with extra hours in my day...which by the way, I think someone has taken away...it seems like I still can't get everything done. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. I have lots to catch up on...
*our trip to Idaho
*The "other woman's opinion" of Mr. Mason
*Kendall's first day of preschool
*Sweet and Sassy Kendall...
so here goes...
We went to Idaho right before school started. It was great! We went camping and thanks to what is called an "A frame cabin" even camping was great too! (Thanks for having a baby, Tina, so that Kendall and I could stay in there with you and "help" with baby Abby.) Speaking of baby Abby...she was the newest main attraction in Idaho...and oh so precious!!! I know I spoiled her rotten all those times I said I would lay her down as soon as she fell asleep and then didn't. Oh well...totally worth it...at least for me. Here are a few pics from the week...
*our trip to Idaho
*The "other woman's opinion" of Mr. Mason
*Kendall's first day of preschool
*Sweet and Sassy Kendall...
so here goes...
We went to Idaho right before school started. It was great! We went camping and thanks to what is called an "A frame cabin" even camping was great too! (Thanks for having a baby, Tina, so that Kendall and I could stay in there with you and "help" with baby Abby.) Speaking of baby Abby...she was the newest main attraction in Idaho...and oh so precious!!! I know I spoiled her rotten all those times I said I would lay her down as soon as she fell asleep and then didn't. Oh well...totally worth it...at least for me. Here are a few pics from the week...
Kendall and Cousin Emma have a true "Love Hate Relationship." These "reading" pictures were taken within minutes of each other and the amounts of tears in between each were indescribable (and hysterical). Thanks for the entertainment, girls!
MY baby has woken me up at 4 am to move the
picture of THIS baby so she could see her better
picture of THIS baby so she could see her better
in the night...
Yes, it is August!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
**The following Conversation was held with "the other woman" (see "Her" post in August...I don't know how to do a link) shortly after school began...
Me: I wanted you to know that Mason LOVES school. So whatever you are doing, you are doing a great job!
Her: Thanks! That is good to hear. You never know the first couple of days.
Me: I have to say, though...we are a little concerned, because he is making it sound as if he is a complete angel and frankly, well, we just don't buy that!
Her: Really? (puzzled) I would say Mason is one of my quiet ones.
For those of ya'll that know Mason (or me for that matter) I will stop the story there so that you may pray for his teacher because if HE is one of the "quiet ones" (and I am quoting his father here...) "what must the rest of the class be like...
-------------------------------------------------------------
My baby is an official Preschooler! And she loves it! She plays school all the time!
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Jill, my best friend that I grew up with up" (that has become her official name in the last few years) and I decided to bribe our girls this summer with a day at Sweet and Sassy when they were potty trained. They got their toes painted and got to play on the "model stage." Kendall and Ella are about 5 months apart and love to play together! They had a great time together. Jill and I had just as much fun watching them! Kendall and Ella just finished their first session of tap together...and a recital in which one sweet little tapper really did perform and one did not...be watching for that post...it is so fun to have "2 generations" of friendships! Thanks Jill!
4 comments:
Super cute as usual, I miss your posts. Your little ones are growing so fast. We are almost half way through our 3rd year. I am getting anxious. Mason is so handsome and Kendall is an absolute doll !! Take Care!
Jen!
I love you more and I miss you. I'll be home the Tuesday before thanksgiving and I'm coming to see you ok? Kiss K and M for me.
Jen!
I love you more and I miss you. I'll be home the Tuesday before thanksgiving and I'm coming to see you ok? Kiss K and M for me.
Ok, where in the world have you been?!?! Glad to have you back! I love the pics and stories of your kids... they are just precious! ;)
Post a Comment