Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Conversation to Remember...

I know I still haven't "caught up" on other things...but I didn't want to forget the following conversation...

While getting ready for bed tonight...
Me: (to Mason) Go put on your clothes.
K: Yeah, cause we are not supposed to see other people's bottoms!
Me: That is right. Who told you that?
K: God.
M: God doesn't talk to you!
K: Yes, he does.
Me: When does he talk to you?
K: In my bed when he is close to my heart.
M: Well, he doesn't talk to me!
K: You have to be still and listen with your ears.

Love the simplicity of that girl!!! I can't wait to see what other things God tells Kendall...and I have a feeling Mason will be hearing a few things, too. If he can be still that is...God may have to talk louder!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Awwww! That is so cute! :) I'm glad you wrote that down so you will never forget!

Anonymous said...

aw! that's precious!