Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our Mom by Kendall and Mason

I just completed this interview for my Facebook page and thought that I would post it here and continue shaming myself with the rest of the World Wide Web. Nothing like letting a 3 and 6 year old build you up only to let them knock you down and know that every word is the honest gut wrenching truth! UGH! And yet...I am still posting it for my friends to read...I guess I will soon be discovering who my true friends are! Let me preface the reading of this with...I love my children, I do my very best to be a good mom and while I do very much hate cleaning I do feel it is my job as a mother to teach my children how to clean up after themselves. Oh, and one more thing to my sweet Mason, just know when you are reading this years from now that someday you will have children and I will keep them for the weekend and I will be teaching them the "what goes around, comes around" rule!




1.What is something mom always says to you?
K: You're good.
M: Clean up. (He is my more "cut to the chase" kind of kid')

2. What makes mom happy?
K:When I tickle you
M: Me cleaning up

3. What makes mom sad?
K: When I don't hug you.
M: When I don't obey (And I thought he wasn't getting the message!)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
K: Doing silly faces
M: Tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
K: Silly
M: Funny

6. How old is your mom?
K: 3
M: 33

7. How tall is your mom?
K: 5
M: A little bit taller than me (44- He says he is 40)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
K: doing your job:cooking
M: Clean up, not really, watch tv. I just remembered you don't like to clean up.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
K: Go to Stores
M: Laundry, Clean up, make lunch, is that a lot?

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
K: Sewing
M: Being nice to people that you don't know

11. What is your mom really good at?
K: cleaning up with us
M: Driving

12. What is your mom not very good at?
K: Nothing
M: You are good at everything, aren't you? No, not playing you just sit around being boring.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
K: Nothing
M: Clean up and stay home

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
K: Macaroni and Cheese
M: Ice Cream

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
K: When we go to the jumphouse
M: Clean up when I'm gone so I don't have to, and share

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
K: Snow White, because you have white jammies (and because I am the "fairest of them all")
M: The mom on Tom and Jerry-she bees mean when Tom bees mean and she sweeps and stuff.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
K: Play house
M: Lay down and read take home readers

18. How are you and your mom the same?
K: We like to read books
M: We play house with Kendall

19. How are you and your mom different?
K: I forget (which really meant I am getting tired of this game)
M: I can't make lunch/you can; I can't sweep the floor/you can; I can't go to work/ you can...but you don't.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
K: You give me a glow in the dark star
M: By Xs and Os

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
K: that he loves you
M: that he goes to work and doesn't bug you sometimes (I QUICKLY assured them there are other reasons!!!)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
K: jumphouses
M: Target to see Daddy (this is a little contradictory to his last statement), other stores and restaurants.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
K: Sewing M: Being nice to people that you don't know
(Oops!! Did that one get posted twice??? i thought I should end on a good note!)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Don't you just love kids view of your job and what you really like to do. I am not sure about his view of your driving though. But, then again, I lived another day, so it can't be that bad. Just kidding! And I love his answer to #10. What a great thing to be famous for! Have a blessed day!