I asked Mason where all the games for his Leapster were. He said, "Kendall made me put them in her Tinkerbell bag to take on the airplane." (Not sure why he obeyed her. Apparently size means nothing to him!) I had no idea she was packed and ready to go...she gets that from Grammy...not me!
So, tonight I was curious...what else has she packed for this plane ride...
*Soft baby (yes, that is her name)
*Soft baby's lotion
*A magnet game that has close to 50 pieces (always my first choice for a plane ride...the more pieces they can go crawling under the seats for the busier they will be...ugh!)
*The star from a 4th of July cupcake
*Mason's Leapster Games (at least I know he was telling the truth)
*One pink colored pencil (or for you "old schoolers-a map pencil), but no paper
*Various pieces of bling: a necklace, a braclet and a watch
*A curling iron (to add some curl to her naturally curly hair?)
*A Ballerina earring holder (I guess she is planning to get her ears pierced while on vacation)
*And most importantly, the LOUD metal unicorn bell (really, who needs a flight attendant call button??? I guarantee they will answer to the bell much more quickly!)
Any bets on how long these things will keep her busy???? Funny thing about Kendall...she could play ALL day long with just these toys and have a great time! But, I don't think I take my chances...I'll be repacking a bit.

1 comment:
She had that bag packed LAST week when I was there. Too cute. She's ready to go!
Post a Comment