I realized (as did Mason when he surprisingly noted that he had more pics on the blog than Kendall) that little has been said about Miss Kendall. That is partly because she tends to blend into the background of our lives and partly because Mason totally overshadows her...let's face it...he's 4, has 10 times more energy than her, plus a bigger vocabulary...in my mind that adds up to more blog-worthy posts...but no fear...her time is coming!
Anyway, I thought I would share a little bit about her...
She is so sweet and tender-hearted (gets that from me)
She loves babies (gets that from me)
She loves puppies (gets that from daddy...not that I am a dog hater by the way, but I do prefer people over animals)
She loves to sleep (gets that from both of us) And when I say sleep...I mean really sleep 8/8:30 pm-9:30 am (or later) 2-3 sometimes 4 hour nap and back in bed by 8/8:30
She has to have 4 things with her to sleep...a myci (paci), little baby (a gift from Boise friends when she was in the hospital last year), woobi (blankie, that Ryan insists she call "woobi" from Mr. Mom...also a gift) and her blanket.
She twirls her hair when she is tired/sad/scared/etc. (who knows where that came from, but it sure is cute!)
She is quiet and calm and loves to play by herself (does NOT get that from brother)
She answers to Bay-e Kennel (Mason's nickname when she was born), Missy Moo, Kennel Kay
Very GIRLY...except when she is digging in the dirt, investigating bugs, or asking to watch "Star Wars" (obviously those qualities are not from me and honestly they make me a little crazy!)
I love her curly hair...I have so much fun fixing it everyday!! (Ryan swears he has curly hair when it is longer...never seen it, but she definitely didn't get it from me!)
She does have a few imperfections...
So sensitive that she cries at the drop of a hat
A little, okay a lot, moody
A bit anti-social (I think the PC term is shy) with new people and surroundings
Mason used to say "Lasternight I liked it (whatever "it" may be), but today I don't!" That is her motto about everything! Especially the things she will/won't eat!
She is perfect for our family and I love her and Mason so much! I love that I have a girl and a boy and get to see the differences between them and cherish each of their unique traits! What would I do without them??? I'm attaching a few pics of Kendall at her 2nd birthday. She is growing and changing so quickly...I am sure there will be plenty of upcoming posts from her...
st louis rams logo
3 years ago
7 comments:
Oh My Gosh she looks just like you!!! :) Except with blonde curly hair. Too precious! :)
She definitely has her momma's smile! I LOVE those curls...what a little sweetheart!
she DOES look like you! a little mini me :)
love the curly locks!
Hey Jennifer! I recently found your blog and have enjoyed seeing pictures of your adorable kids. I am glad to hear that you and Ryan are doing well and back in Texas now.
Julie Simmons Risinger
She's a cutie- I love those curls!
Precious pics! Such a sweet post.
So sweet, Kendall is such a cutie.
Post a Comment