It is official...I just can't seem to get everything done all the time...hence no blogging for a long time...actually, that implies that because I am blogging everything else is done...not so much! I am behind on everything (except laundry...only because I don't do that until Monday). Life goes too fast! There is too much to do...especially when you spend all of one day laying on the couch because my allergies (which I've never had until this year) have made my eyes itch so bad I want to claw them out. I actually found myself scratching my actual eyeball with my nail! Gross (and not the safest thing to do I'm sure)! So, on top of my daily "to do list" I am making a "Blog to do list." So for you faithful readers here are some blogs to look forward to and other "blog to dos"...
*Transportation Day
*Blogging Etiquette
*Visit from Emma
*My "New" Aunt
*Soccer
*"Tagged" Responses
*Update Blogs I read List
*Respond to Friends that have been reading that I haven't responded to...(Lauryn, to name one...I am not ignoring you!!)
Hopefully, I will get all these done this week...now that there is a list, it is more likely to happen!
Thanks for coming back...even when there is nothing new!!
st louis rams logo
3 years ago
3 comments:
You are too funny! I honestly thought that maybe you didn't remember me!
Have a good week!
Glad you're back!
Jen, I really look forward to your entries. Glad to here you are going to get updates soon. I loves blogging it help me with a good reason to journal about my kids. I plan to print up my blog as a book at the end of the year.
Post a Comment