The elves delivered a present (left it on the porch) tonight just as the last of our family was leaving. Mason brought the presents in and handed me the note that was on top. The note said,
"Dear Mason and Kendall,
Hurry to bed. Santa is on his way!
Hurry to bed. Santa is on his way!
Love,
The elves"
After I finished reading it, Mason dropped the present on the ground, turned and RAN up the stairs to go to bed. We had to stop him (which was hard to do since we were all laughing so hard!)and have him come back and open the gift. Which was jammies, by the way...those elves bring jammies every year...
Love those elves!
Love Christmas jammies!
And love watching Mason RUN to bed.
Well, we couldn't go to bed with writing our letter to Santa and setting out a snack. While we were writing we heard Santa's bells. Which we all know means that Santa is flying by to see if we are in bed yet. Well, since we weren't Kendall starting crying and left the table, headed to bed. When I told her to come back for one picture with the letter and snack, she said, "Noooooo, I just want to go to bed!"
Love these kids!!!!
1 comment:
How funny!!!!!! :) I love hearing stories about those kids of yours!
I remember being scared to death that I wouldnt be asleep when Santa came by the house...so I know exactly how they felt last night!!! :)
Post a Comment