Cute as a Button!!!!
Believe it or not...she did her
lipstick all by herself!
3 suckers for the 3 year old
Hollywood
I love doing birthday parties! Birthday parties were never a very big deal when I was growing up so I tend to go a little overboard. The best part of the day was first thing in the morning. I had gotten up early to finish decorating the cake and the table. When Kendall came down she didn't say a word. She just went to the table and let it all soak in. After a minute of two, she put her hand on the napkins that had been tied with a big bow and whispered, "Mommy, I like these." Then she softly touched the tea set that had been mine that she had never seen and sweetly said, "And mommy, I like these." Then she squeezed her hands together in front of her face and squealed and said, "Ohhhhhh, it is time for my tea party!!!!! I am going to tell daddy!!!!!" And off she ran!!! It was the perfect reaction! Then later she came to me and said, "Mommy, when I am a mommy, I am going to have a tea pary birthday party." I said, "Oh you are for you little girl?" She said, "No silly, for you!" I can't wait...I've never had a tea party birthday party!
Kendall's Favorite Things
Food:
Pancakes (that is what we had for dinner the day of the interview) strawberries, booberries, raisins, yellow and red peppers
Food you DO NOT like:
Food you DO NOT like:
macaroni and cheese
Color:
Color:
Pink and Purple and I like Green and I like blue, and strawberry cream, which is white
TV Show:
TV Show:
Princesses, Blues Clues (never watches this)
Toy:
Toy:
Babies and my kitchen and my pig (played with this today…that makes it a favorite)
Thing to Pretend:
Thing to Pretend:
princesses (a shoe princess), class (She is the teacher), Mommy
Dessert:
Dessert:
M and Ms with the peanut
Song:
Song:
Jesus loves me
Book:
Book:
Corduroy(hasn’t read this, but Mason
reads it at school), Pinkalicious, and Fancy Fancy
Place to Go:
Place to Go:
Fancy Fancy Store ?? a paint nails place (Sweet and Sassy), Daddy’s Target, stores place
Drink:
Drink:
milk water
Clothes:
Clothes:
Pinkalicious shirt (which we don’t have But she say “we can buy her one if I want to”), jammies, Uncle Gene asks “Why do you always have on a dress and a bow?”
Thing to do with daddy:
Thing to do with daddy:
Cook some dinner
Thing to do with Mommy:
Thing to do with Mommy:
Cook some dinner, too, Play class
Who will you marry?:
Who will you marry?:
Mason
What will you be when you grow up?:
What will you be when you grow up?:
“A momma and then you (meaning me)are gonna be little like a kid” Mason quickly corrected her…”No, she is gonna be like a grandma.” YIKES!!! Those are some scary words!
2 comments:
Yes, people still blog! And those that do look forward to the day when their friends blog again. Great to see you back. Your kids are just so cute!
Hey!
You have almost inspired me to start blogging! I totally get the "one more thing" thing! Hope all is well! We're doing great in Washington!
Post a Comment