Food: Catfish, Macaroni and Cheese
Food you DO NOT like: Spinach (“That’s a hard answer”)
Color: Green, Orange
TV Show: Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, Star Wars, Indy and the Jones (Indiana Jones…never seen it), Pokemon and also Bakugan (never seen these last two either…sadly, this was obviously, not a “hard answer”)
Toy: Video Games
Thing to Pretend: Star Wars
Friends: Jack David, Preston, Braden, Trent, Sam, Drew, my dad, my mom, Kendall, Jacey, Lilly, Susie, Macy, McCartney, Maddox and Maygan (He kept going…I made him stop)
Dessert: Ice cream
Song: Star Wars, Indy and the Jones
Book: Star Wars, Books about animals
Place to Go: Carnival
Drink: Root Beer Float
Clothes: Jammies (shirt only)
Thing to do with daddy: Play Star Wars
Thing to do with Mommy: Hug
Who will you marry?: I don’t know. Susannah is one girl that I might.
What will you be when you grow up?: Astronaut, Pharmacist, Race Car Driver, Zoo Keeper, Ball Thrower, Famous Football Player
Food you DO NOT like: Spinach (“That’s a hard answer”)
Color: Green, Orange
TV Show: Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, Star Wars, Indy and the Jones (Indiana Jones…never seen it), Pokemon and also Bakugan (never seen these last two either…sadly, this was obviously, not a “hard answer”)
Toy: Video Games
Thing to Pretend: Star Wars
Friends: Jack David, Preston, Braden, Trent, Sam, Drew, my dad, my mom, Kendall, Jacey, Lilly, Susie, Macy, McCartney, Maddox and Maygan (He kept going…I made him stop)
Dessert: Ice cream
Song: Star Wars, Indy and the Jones
Book: Star Wars, Books about animals
Place to Go: Carnival
Drink: Root Beer Float
Clothes: Jammies (shirt only)
Thing to do with daddy: Play Star Wars
Thing to do with Mommy: Hug
Who will you marry?: I don’t know. Susannah is one girl that I might.
What will you be when you grow up?: Astronaut, Pharmacist, Race Car Driver, Zoo Keeper, Ball Thrower, Famous Football Player
Birth Announcment
1 Year Old
2 Years Old
3 Years Old
4 Years Old
5 Years Old
6 Years Old
There it is official...the birthday post is complete...I guess he is officially 6.
I might as well go get in line at the DMV.
1 comment:
LOVE the pictures in dad's shirt! It really shows how fast he is growing up.
Post a Comment