Each year (except for one) the kids have decorated their own Christmas plates. This year they really enjoyed getting to eat on the previous years and laughing about thier funny drawings.
Kendall's plate is "one of those cute things you think you will never forget and yet, as Mother of the Year, I can't for the life of me remember what it is." You can bet I will be out in the shed tomorrow pulling it out. Mason's is "a Christmas Roller Coaster with Rudolph" Obviously.
I love the Christmas Tree on
Christmas Morning.
The best puppy in the world! All the love and
affection of a real one with out the feeding, walking
and messy little cleanups!
Plus, he only barks when you touch him!
Even with the multiple list changes, Santa did not
disappoint with the "Wight Saber." Santa was
even smart, kind and sweet enough to bring
one for Daddy. What good is a "wight saber"
without having someone whose arm you can
make melt away?? Santa deserves a raise or maybe a day off,
or maybe a massage, or maybe just a long, uninterrupted hot bath!
Kissing Cousins
Little Miss Server
Sweet cousins in their sweet jammies from Aunt Beth
This woman (my mom) makes the best mashed
(I mean, CREAMED) potatoes ever! After
watching her make them I realized it is a good
thing we only have them once a year!
The Paul Family in front of Mom and Dad's house.
This will be the last (and the first) family picture
in front of their house. The city is taking the house
to expand the highway (or so they have been
saying since I was a Junior in High School...but
supposedly this really is the year.)
(Anybody need 2 elderly roommates???)
My mom doesn't smile much in pictures, she'd rather look at someone that is in the picture. Well, we have plenty of pictures of the side of her head. So, in an attempt to get her to smile at the CAMERA, my children were saying, "Good Gwief, Eful" (Good Grief, Ethel) Yes, that is her name...if you know her you know there is no disrespect and only truth in being able to say that to her face and actually get her to laugh...although not at the camera!
When I went through to find my favorite pictures, I found over 40...so consider yourself lucky that you only saw this many...There are still 330 days left to sneak them in!!
3 comments:
I love Christmas too. Cute pictures.
christmas is my favorite. i go into depression when i take down my tree! :(
love the pics!
I know some boys that are going to hate that kissing picture someday!
Post a Comment