Yes, I am still alive and yes I am still planning to blog. Thanks to all of you who have been checking in on me and pushing me to post an update ...what a boost to my self-confidence to know ya'll are all still reading or trying to at least! Sadly, I have nothing exciting for this "Return to the Blogging World" post. I have been thinking about what to write and our lives have seemed fairly boring this year...the most interesting thing in our life right now is the stomach bug the kids are passing around (I will spare you the details of that). So, for now consider this boring post a kick start to getting me back to thinking of my days in "blog terms" and aiming to create "blogworthy" moments. I promise I'll post again soon! Thanks for being faithful "checkers."
2 comments:
Whoo Hoo- I've missed you!
Gosh! I was wondering if you would ever blog again. Glad you are back. I love seeing pictures of the kids.
Co-worker with Gaggy in Midvale Idaho.
Post a Comment