Thursday, January 31, 2008

What a Sweet Brother!

Tonight we were reminiscing and watching home videos with the kids. While watching Mason welcome Kendall home for the first time, we were all a little misty eyed (okay, only I was) when Mason was giving baby Kendall some sweet kisses. While watching, Mason got up from my lap and said, "I'll be back, I have something for Kendall." When he got to her, he leaned in and said, "I've still got some Kendall" and planted the sweetest Big Brother kiss on her sweet little head! Of course, then I was very misty eyed, thinking about what a great brother he is and how sweet it will be for her to be protected by him as she gets older. The very next scene was Kendall getting her first bath. Mason lets out a giggle and says, "Kendall! You look like Yoda!" Oh well, my vision was good for the split second that it lasted.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh, that's a great story! I actually laughed out loud at the end! This will be a wonderful thing for both of them to read when they are older!

Emiley said...

Glad you are blogging again! I have not done much myself, but still am an avid reader! I love the Christmas post...hope you are all feeling better!

Tracy said...

ha!! too funny :)

maryann said...

Jennifer,
Loved this last story---isn't it wonderful when they seem to delight in one another! Our moments are pretty short lived, too.
What fun memories you are making with them!