Valentine's Day
We had a great day together...Ryan was off work, so we actually got to enjoy the day on the actual day. Someone told me one time they had a chocolate fountain they pulled out after her teenagers came home from school. She was amazed at how much they would talk to her with chocolate and "things to dip." So, I have always thought about getting one at some time. So, I decided I would get that for all of us for Valentine's Day. It was GREAT! They are abour $40 at Target and worth every dime. The kids loved it and I can see that down the road it will be a good way to "get stuff out of them." Please don't share my secret or it will all backfire and I will just end up gaining more weight and blaming it on "wanting to talk to my kids." (Honestly, I need no more excuses) Anyway, here are a few pics from our day...Kendall didn't eat anything, but she sure had a lot of fun smothering everything in chocolate. When Mason put the marshmallow on his stick, he said, "Hey, this is wike camping with chocwate!"
Blowing...
Kisses
and Winks
A little fashion show...
and not to be left out...
3 comments:
You're kids are so cute! I can't believe how much Mason has grown since you were in I.F. ~Christine Neider
That chocolate fountain looks funny- and yummy! I'd like to just stick my whole head in there! :)
Cute pics- I esp like the last 2!
My gosh that little girl is a ham. I can just see it, you love the camera, future model. My Madysen would never do that. But I do have one more chance for a girly girl, my baby Adallyn. Your kids are so cute, you can tell their personalities just by there pictures. Take Care!!
Post a Comment