Monday, February 4, 2008
This was the day I missed
I remember one specific (and cold) day in Idaho Falls when I said to Ryan, 'You know what I miss about Texas (besides family and friends, obviously)...not the heat, but the random days in February where all of a sudden it is 65 or 70 degrees and all my friends are heading to the zoo." Today was that day! Only, it was 82 and I wasn't with my friends, I was with my precious family! Ryan had the day off so we all got a perfect day together at the zoo. LOVED IT! It
was everything I was wishing for on that cold February day several years back!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ahh, those are precious pics of the kids hand-in-hand! Did you have to tell them to hold hands?! We have a zoo membership now, so call us when you want friends to join you.
I know you're dying for someone to notice...Love, love, love Kendall's "zoo-themed" outfit!;-)
Btw, we can't wait to get back across the pond and join you at the zoo! However, I must say the Shanghai Zoo has it's perks. Where else can you feed a panda bear for less than a buck? Miss you all! Anne
So fun! I'm SO jealous! I too love the giraffe outfit... priceless.
what a fun day :) i love kendal's blonde curly hair! so cute!!
Hasn't the weather just been so beautiful? I'm so glad you were able to have a fun family day!
I do remember those cold Idaho winters, especially this year. It is nice to say that you can get out in the middle of winter. Vegas has a few perks too. It will be my 3rd year in the Vegas heat, and I am still not ready for it.
Love, Danielle
Post a Comment