Mason is often asked by my dad if he's been swimming lately. Knowing that is ridiculous in February we all laugh when Mason seriously, and quite disappointedly (is that a word), says "no, it's too cold." Well, one day (after visiting my dad), Mason came home, put on his swimsuit and said, "It's a nice day, I want to go swimming." Like all you "searching for a post parents" out there, we grabbed the camera and said, "Okay, let's go!" I will say one parent told him to jump in, the other just told him to stick his feet in and see what he thought. I'll let you decide which parent said what...here's a hint...the one suggesting that he jump in is NOT the one who would be taking a sick boy to the doctor and try to explain to a medical professional that if only he would read the Mallory Family Blog, he, too, would see the humor in this event...anyway...
With the weather a pleasant 74 degrees and the water a perfect 44 degrees (if you live in Alaska and it is 20 below this
would be perfect swimming weather...maybe his little body is still on "Idaho weather"), Mason "bwavely" stepped in. Not wanting to admit that it was cold, he said,
"It isn't cold, but I think...

...I just want to sit wike this..."
..."Or maybe I'll just sit wike this, but it isn't cold."
Reality is hard for him...
2 comments:
Awesome! Aren't parents always right, they just have to figure it out on there own.
Oh that is funny. Hopefully he can start going swimming soon.
Post a Comment