In my recent post, She's Doing it on Purpose" I confessed I am a little concerned about the "tom-boy" qualities Kendall possesses. She has redeemed herself! After a recent shopping trip, I came home to try her clothes on her. After I put the first outfit on her, she ran off. I was a bit irritated by her silliness, right up until she walked in with her shoes and purse! (yes, I know they were 2 different shoes...one step at a time) We had a fun little fashion show! Love that girl!
st louis rams logo
3 years ago
3 comments:
She is so cute. She has the cutest smile!
Very cute! I'm starting to notice that she's looking more and more like you every day!
She is too cute and I'm so glad she redeemed herself! I knew she would!
And you must let me know where you shop! ;-) Those outfits are precious! Anne
Post a Comment