Mason's Favorite Things
Food: "Cheeseburgers, and um, Chicken, and um, French Fries"
("Do you like anything that mommy makes?" "Yes, my lunch for school"...
Mother of the Year Nomination #1)
Color: "Green, Black, Brown and um, Red"
TV Show: "Carious (not a misspelling) George and also Star Wars"
Toy: "All my toys, old and new"
Friend: (initials only to protect the innoncent) "J, and um, M, and um, M B, and um P, and also J D..." (If he didn't mention you, don't get your feelings hurt, I cut him off)
Superhero: Batman, Superman, Spiderman and um, what is the others?"
Dessert: "Frozen Yogrit"
Song: "Star Wars and also the one Macy knows the motions too, oh yeah, Blue Skies and Rainbows" (Macy will have to teach ME the motions, I guess)
Sport: "All of the sports in the world"
Book: "Carious George and Star Wars" (Yes, I realize the fact that his favorite BOOKS are also his favorite TV SHOWS, gives me another nomination for Mother of the Year)
Vacation: "Grammy and Papa's and all my friends in Idaho"
Drink: "Sprite, no, not Sprite because it has sugar, so Diet Coke"
(he's never had it, but still that nomination goes to Ryan for Father of the Year...
I drink Dr. Pepper)
Clothes: "Dinosaur and Shark Shirts, and also Batman shirts"
Thing to do with daddy: "Wrestle and play Star Wars"
Thing to do with Mommy: "Go to Stores"
(and the winner for Mother of the Year is...your's truly!)
Who will you marry?: "I don't know yet, well, Macy wants to marry me, so I'll marry her"
(He is so accomodating and a bit of a pleaser, don't you think?)
7 comments:
Loved catching up with you on all the new posts!!! Your priorities sound a lot like mine. Laundry on my bed, laundry on the couch, laundry on the ironing board....sheesh, put it away already!!!
yea for lots of posts!! :)
LOVE the chocolate fountain!!!!!!! i'll have to get me one of those. shoot...i'll have to buy some bigger pants though i'm sure!
love it! Just what Macy needs ~ a 'yes' man! too cute.
Love the new posts. Those comments of Mason's are hilarious!
Ok, Kendall is an absolute doll. And is that the Sound of Music on the tv? Just wondering. :) If so, most impressive!
Oh, I forgot. We too own a chocolate fountain and it is AWESOME. Fattening beyond belief with all that oil, but greatness. GREAT for baby showers btw. (I'm in baby shower hostess mania right now, so it has come in handy!)
I love the things children come up with. He is getting so big. Totally looks like Ryan!!
Happy Birthday Mason! Has it really been five years??
Love the chocolate fountain idea! Cute pics!!
Post a Comment