2 updates for you...
Daddy
Daddy has been moved to an inpatient rehab center. He will be there for 20 days. This lengthy stay is only partly attributed to the toothpick. He was in pretty poor shape before this incident...so the therapy there should be good for him. Just continue to pray for him please...I am afraid he will get "tired" of being there and quit long before he should. Also pray for my mom, she is not in the greatest help herself, but she doesn't seem to know that and tries to do way more than she should...Thanks!
Kendall
My " I want a little spanking" girl is pushing my buttons....she is sleeping in Mason's room on the bottom "bump" while we paint her room. She cried when I left the room so I told her she had to be quiet or I would move her to "Aunt Tina's Room" (Aunt Tina is the only one that has stayed in the guest room). Well, of course, she WANTED to go to that room. So I moved her. I got her settled and told her she had to be quiet or I would take her babies. So, she looked me dead in the eye and handed me each baby one at a time. She just as well have said, "HA, mom! Take that...2 points for me!!!"
I smell defeat! (If anyone has a new strategy, let me know!)
st louis rams logo
3 years ago
3 comments:
man! she sure is a spunky little thing ins't she!!?? i bet she makes you want to laugh...and cry at the same time :)
i'll be praying for you during her teenage years!
Glad your dad is doing better- who knew a toothpick could cause so much trouble.
As for Kendall- I have no idea what to tell you... she is little pistol!
The toothpick story made my stomach turn -- ouch! Hope he is on his way to a full recovery. I should have read your blog before I saw you yesterday so I could have asked you about him in person.
Love the Kendall story!
Post a Comment