Well, after the last "cleaning conversation" with my oh so observant 5 year old...I decided it was time he learned to lend a hand...in a rush to get out of town (more on that later) I was hurriedly cleaning the bathrooms (no one would come visit us, so I had to do it myself.) I asked Mason to bring me the Clorox wipes. When he came up I told him if he would help me out we could get on our way to the beach sooner...he jumped on that! So, I told him how to clean the potty (it actually wasn't too bad, so I knew he could handle it). He did the lid and then I quickly said, okay now wipe this part (the rim) and I turned around to work on the shower. When I checked back to see how it was going I realized, my sweet boy was cleaning the INSIDE of the toilet bowl with his bare hand and wet (and now disintegrating) wipe!
He is going to make some girl (besides me) really happy some day!
No comments:
Post a Comment