Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Band-Aid Update

Thanks to the flu shot and a little pep talk from the cousins...Mason is no longer afraid of band-aids. In fact, he has joined the ranks of the millions of kids who think band-aids are cool! He may have gone a little too far with the following conversation...

M: "Mom, I am special"

Me: "Yes, you are honey!"

M: "Aaaand, I am almost in charge of you!"

Me: "Well, no honey, I am your mom and I am in charge"

M: "Oh yeah? Well, I have a band-aid!" (add flash of arm for effect)

Me: No comment...just show him a "band-aid type patch on my belly that is preventing other children from coming along and thinking they are in charge of me"

M: "Well," (pause for effect) "Well, Daddy doesn't have a band-aid!" (Quick exit to avoid response!)

Should I tell Ryan he is being ruled by a 4-year old with a Garfield Band-aid?

No comments: