I am probably not supposed to use my blog for my own personal business, but I am going to anyway, but this is totally out of my comfort zone, so I won't do it often, if ever again. Most of you know that I have a small at home embroidery business. I do mostly baby products, burps, bibs, etc. I have one new product, personalized sippy cups, that I really love and I thought I would share it with you. I think it would make a great gift for the kid that has everything. They are $13 and single inserts are $6. The cups come apart to wash and change inserts as needed. If you want to save $ and shipping costs, you can buy your own cup. It is a Playtex Create Your Own Cup. You can find them at most Target, Wal-mart, Babies/Toys R Us Stores. They are about $5. I am including 2 pics of the cups and one of the inserts that I have available. If you have a favorite sports team and would like to find the fabric and send it to me, I will use your fabric (only for sports teams, that I can't get in Texas). Anyway, no pressure, just thought I would throw out an idea. If you want to order one, email me at jenmall@hotmail.com Oh, one final thing...the cups come with either pink, teal, navy or red sippy lids, I do my best to match the lid color, but that is not always possible. The cups will however, take any Playtex lid. So for the kids that are too old for sippy lids, you can always use a straw lid from another cup.
st louis rams logo
3 years ago
2 comments:
hey...i emailed you about the cups
Hey, can you give me your email? I am making my blog private and need everyones email so I can invite you to it. jlchitty@gmail.com.
Thanks
Post a Comment