Friday, March 7, 2008

Birthday Boy...through the years...

Now that Mason has announced he is "almost 6" I figured I better hurry up and get this post finished! I love everyone of these pictures and I have such sweet memories of each time!
He is a such a sweet boy...with a TON of energy. But, I wouldn't have him any other way! (unless of course I could PICK the days and times in which his energy is at the highest levels!)


Birth announcement




1st Birthday





2nd Birthday




3rd Birthday



4th Birthday



5th Birthday

4 comments:

Danielle said...

He has gotten so big. And what a personality he has. Love the shirt idea. You are very good at stuff like that. I did however manage to remember to take Adallyn's picture every month because of you. I remember that you did that with your lids.

Whitney said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mason! Such a big boy!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative. Those pics are so cute and such an incredible idea!

Anonymous said...

okay, I forgot to sign my name. I'm the stalker who left the anonymous comment! Ha! I'm still figuring this whole blog thing out!

steph