Kendall has discovered complete sentences. Her favorite one is "I am a ______(puppy dog, kitty cat, mommy, etc)" Always spoken in a robotic, yet sweet tone. This week she came in and said, "I am a teacher." And has been walking around the house saying "Boys and girls..." So cute! The other night she wanted to "teach" her babies, so I helped her set them up and then told her to go get some books. She came back with books and her "comfy teaching shoes." Now, just so you are clear, I was not one of those teachers that wore tennis shoes with everything (although I did wear slippers when I was pregnant with Mason...desperate times call for desperate measures).

Also this week she has been singing the ABCs (I have a video to post as soon as I remember how) and while she and Mason were playing hide and seek today, I heard her counting, "14, 16, Monday, Tuesday" As cute as I think that is, she better figure out the right way to count or she is going to have some nasty parent conferences with those babies' mommies and daddies.
1 comment:
Cutie cute cute! Your kids are too funny!!! Love it.
Post a Comment