Also this week she has been singing the ABCs (I have a video to post as soon as I remember how) and while she and Mason were playing hide and seek today, I heard her counting, "14, 16, Monday, Tuesday" As cute as I think that is, she better figure out the right way to count or she is going to have some nasty parent conferences with those babies' mommies and daddies.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
A Happier Post
Kendall has discovered complete sentences. Her favorite one is "I am a ______(puppy dog, kitty cat, mommy, etc)" Always spoken in a robotic, yet sweet tone. This week she came in and said, "I am a teacher." And has been walking around the house saying "Boys and girls..." So cute! The other night she wanted to "teach" her babies, so I helped her set them up and then told her to go get some books. She came back with books and her "comfy teaching shoes." Now, just so you are clear, I was not one of those teachers that wore tennis shoes with everything (although I did wear slippers when I was pregnant with Mason...desperate times call for desperate measures).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cutie cute cute! Your kids are too funny!!! Love it.
Post a Comment