While getting my clothes ready to put in a consignment sale, Mason and I had the following conversation...
Mason: Mom, was that shirt mine when I was a baby?
Me: Yes, isn't it sweet?
M: Why are you getting rid of it?
Me: Because it doesn't fit you anymore.
M: I bet I can still get it on.
Me: Okay, lets see.
After struggling for a while, he settled on having one arm in with the rest of the shirt hanging under his arm and then said...
"Well, I can always just wear it like this"
As soon as I cracked up he took it off and I knew there would be no chance of getting a picture of him in it, and I can't find an actual picture of him wearing it, so you will have to settle for a picture of him at the age he was when he could wear it. Picture anything that fit this precious baby on a 5 year old...
Honestly, I have been looking for an excuse to post this picture of this "little" guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment